Best Battery for InverterIf you are someone who likes to stay in the know, you must have noticed the significant increase in the consumption of electricity in India in the past few years. Electricity is used for almost anything in the household; be it cooking, cleaning or washing clothes. Because power is so important, there is a need to have a backup in case there is a power outage. Choosing the best inverter battery can be a daunting task, especially when you do not have the expertise about batteries. Considering this fact, we have compiled a list of the best battery for inverter in India. This is a comprehensive list and it has been compiled considering various aspects which have to be generally considered while choosing the right one and right brand. Here are some of the things to take into consideration when choosing a battery for your inverter:
Top 5 Best Inverter Batteries in India
1. Luminous RC 18000 150 AH Tall Tubular BatteryLuminous RC 18000 150 AH Tall Tubular Battery is one of the best inverter batteries in India. It comes with a patented alloy composition which keeps it protected from corrosion. It is one of the best inverter batteries to have if you face longer power cuts.
Pros and cons of Luminous RC 18000 150 AH Tall Tubular BatteryPros:
- Fast charging
- Long lasting
- Pure sine wave type
- Can power up to three ceiling fans, three tube lights, and one LED TV
- Has 900VA
- Maximum bulb load is 685 watts
- 900VA is insufficient for larger appliances
Product Dimensions: 52 x 23 x 32 cm
Product Weight: 53.3 Kg
2. Luminous ExtraCharge EC18036 150Ah Tall Tubular BatteryIf you are looking for a battery with a really long life cycle, the Luminous ExtraCharge EC18036 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery is just the right one for you. It is ideal for use in places which face frequent power outage. The 600VA battery comes with a warranty of 36 months and can reach up to 1250 cycles in its lifetime.
Pros and cons of the Luminous ExtraCharge EC18036 150Ah Tall Tubular BatteryPros:
- Balanced plate design
- Inter-partition connection which protects resistance and charge acceptance
- Battery’s lead part protected for instances of high voltage
- Possibility of leakage and overflowing
Product Dimensions: 23 x 32 x 52 cm
3. Amaron Inverter 150Ah Tall Tubular BatteryThe best thing about Amaron Inverter 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery is that it is compatible with any inverter brand in the market. It is low-maintenance as it uses heat resistant calcium and hybrid alloy for its grids.
Pros and cons of Amaron Inverter 150Ah Tall Tubular BatteryPros:
- Higher reserve capacity
- Fast charging
- Low lead reserve
- Low maintenance
- High heat tolerance capacity
- Water level needs to be checked regularly in old models
Product dimension: 40 X 19 X 50.5 cm
4. Exide 12V 26AH PowerSafe Sealed UPS Solar Battery (Black)One of the biggest producers of electrical energy products and services, Exide, has this inverter battery which offers great power supply. The battery is really powerful and can be used with power packs, UPS and any lab equipment.
Pros and cons of Exide 12V 26AH PowerSafe Sealed UPS Solar BatteryPros:
- Supports multiple applications
- The warranty is applicable to UPS only
Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.5 x 17.5 cm
Product Weight:9.3 Kg
5. Exide 150 Ah New Insta Brite BatteryAnother flagship product of Exide, the Exide 150 Ah New Insta Brite Battery uses an advanced hybrid technology that makes it suitable to resist high temperature. It also has a hybrid alloy system for keeping it safe from water loss.
Pros and cons of the Exide 150 Ah New Insta Brite BatteryPros:
- 36-month warranty
- Comes with molded handles that make it easy to carry
- Top vented lids with anti-splash guards.
- No surface leakage
- Not affordable
Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 25.4 x 22.9 cm
Product Weight: 40 Kg
That was the list of the best inverter batteries for your inverter. Did you find a suitable inverter for your home? Let us know in the comment section.